Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

My Diary

Dear Diary
Today was a bad day. Brian and Becca moved in. When I went in my bedroom it was coloured in pink. My bedroom is where I always write my private stuff. Mum has a new boyfriend and dad has to find a job and I hope that he doesn’t get fired from his first day at work.


Dad needs to work on his anger management. Brian needs to tell his daughter to share the bedroom.


My family needs to stop arguing and start a new family again. I always sneak out of school and see my friend Jack waiting at the car park and give him a couple of stash. I always give Becca my homework to do after school.


My dad needs to stop bullying me and my friend Jack needs to stop drinking stash and I’ve got to stop bringing stash.

From Fotu

No comments:

Post a Comment