Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Smell Of Bacon

SUMMARY:
Scientists discovered that if you don’t smell bacon you are at risk of dying. There are over 3000 people ages 57 to 85 that are at risk. 39 percent of people who failed a simple bacon smelling test died within five years!

OPINION:
I think that not all people would die because after all they only tested 3000 people. Most people like the smell of bacon. I'm sure that I will still be alive even if I wasn't eating or smelling the bacon.

Attribution Kiwikids News

10 comments:

  1. Hi Fotu, I think that people at an old age that couldn't smell bacon that would be scary for them. What would you do if you couldn't smell bacon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Makayla, thanks for the comment. I will feel sad and scared if I don't smell bacon.

      Delete
  2. Hi Foutpule. I really like your blog about The smell of bacon.Do you like to eat bacon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Magdalen, thanks for commenting on my blog post. I do like eating bacon.

      Delete
  3. Talofa Fotu, you have a very interesting article on bacon. I find this very odd. Do you think this is a true fact?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miria, thanks for commenting on my blog post. Well I don't know if its true or not.

      Delete
  4. Hey Fotu, I like reading your blog post about smell of bacon. Do you think that is a real fact about bacon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zin way, thanks for commenting on my blog post. I think its a real fact about smelling bacon.

      Delete
  5. Hi Fotu, I think that is very scary because if you don't smell bacon you might die.
    Would you be scared if you didn't smell bacon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Florida, thanks for commenting on my blog post. I would be very scared if I wouldn't smell bacon.

      Delete