Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

A volcano has been erupting in Hawaii

SUMMARY:
A volcano is erupting in Hawaii at Pahoa Island. The volcano has been erupting continuously since 1983. The lava used to flow away from their homes. It is moving nine meters a day towards them now which means they may have to evacuate their home.


OPINION:
I think the people that live in Pahoa Island are terrified about the volcano. It would be scary if the lava  hit the homes and would be frightening for the children.

Attribution Kiwikids News

7 comments:

  1. Hey Fotu,I like your summary. A volcano near houses is very dangerous especially for children.What would you do if there was a volcano near your house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla, thanks for commenting on my blog post. I would move far away from that volcano.

      Delete
  2. Hi Fotu, I like your blog post but I think it would be very scary if your house was right in front of the volcano.
    What would you do if the volcano exploded in front of your house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Florida, thanks for commenting on my blog post. My family would run away from the volcano. What would your family do?

      Delete
  3. Hi Fotu I like your blog post about a volcano has been erupting. If there was a erupting volcano in front of your house what would you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cypress, thanks for commenting on my blog post. My family would move away from the volcano. What would your family do?

      Delete
  4. Hi Fotu, I like your blog post About A Volcano Erupting In Hawaii. It's interesting!

    ReplyDelete