Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Daily Life In Gallipoli.

Dear Aunt Rosie.


My group were ready for the war and ready to land on Gallipoli.


When we arrived the first thing we had to do was to dig trenches to stay safe. Then we had to collect water for my group. We heard a gunshot and all of us woke up.


In the morning while we were having breakfast suddenly we heard a gunshot again. We ran up to see what was going on. We thought that the battle was starting now. But when we arrived we saw some of the soldiers who were in my group testing their guns.


Then the next day the battle started. My group was fighting and we didn’t want to loose. Some of us had died in the this terrible war and there are some of us still alive.
From Fotu


 
Screenshot 2015-03-24 at 14.32.43.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fotu, I really like your writing on The Daily life in Gallipoli. I was so happy that your team won the battle! Were you happy you survived that terrible war?

    ReplyDelete