Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Bubble-gum flavoured broccoli

SUMMARY:
McDonald’s has created bubble-gum flavoured broccoli but their experiment didn't work. They didn't sell any of it.  Unfortunately they thought their experiment  would work but it turns out it didn't work at all.

OPINION:
I think the bubble-gum flavoured broccoli sounds weird. My family would never buy something that is totally weird like that. Who came up with an idea to make something that they must know the kids wouldn't eat?

Attribution Kiwi-kids News

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fotu, I like your blog post about the Bubble Gum Flavoured Broccoli. Would you taste the Bubble Gum flavoured broccoli?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon, thanks for commenting on my blog post. I would not test the Bubble Gum flavoured broccoli. Would you test it?

      Delete